Spain! Here we come!
Planning is one thing and especially in the current situation of heatwaves and firestorms. That written, we've planned an ambitious two week tour of northern Spain,
As you can tell from the embedded map, it's a lot of kilometers to cover. Some days, the kilometermeter is above 300Km. It's a stretch and as we've booked accommodation ahead, it's likely a punishment we must suck up — and enjoy!
Preparations
Mrs G has been busy with bookings and administrations while Sherbert and I have been through their 20,000Km service. All's done except the coolant: I just didn't get around to it in time. We'll address that on our return if there's any cooling system left after baking on the Spanish plains.
The highlight has to be experiencing the eclipse. We've not finalised on where to view it from and we'll seek local knowledge when we're in the area. We've a day to explore and may head further north and west with a picnic.
Travel
One and a half days on a ferry. I've downloaded some Netflix to watch and I hope not to get more bored than the most bored bored thing ever. Mrs G is already planning her escape from (my) boredom with a head massage, shopping, and winning at hide an seek when I need her company to share my boredom with.


Comments