Dilbert's Going

Deep Sighs


I removed Dilbert's MRA Vario screen and attached his standard one then removed his wide panniers and put the thin ones back on him. Just moments earlier I'd run him down to the beach to take some photos for ebay and loved every centimeter!



Now I returned to the beach for his photos in his selling configuration. I still find it difficult to believe how light and agile he feels now I'm more used to Shadowfax and, to be honest, he's no slouch about town, either.



I parked him on the drive along-side Shadowfax and I have to say, insane as I have been to go through 3 bikes in as many months, I have enjoyed the process massively and I was proud to purvey over my fleet of white cruisers.



Ebay bidding starts soon; doubtless with the recent economic slow-down accentuating the usual "something for nothing" attitude of bidders. Perhaps I should just put him in MCN or Autotrader to attract the right owner for him? He deserves only a good home and I'd be really pleased to know he's gone to a heated garage and 1000-miles a year across the Alps, or something.



Yes, I get sentimental about my metal friends. Don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

EZ-bags and Red tape