Dripping about the Rain

Dry Wit


It has to be blogged - today it rained a lot; not in a single downpour but in a soaking wet persistent kind of way. I popped in to Gosport to swap over the crap watch bought on Saturday, mosied around for a parking spot, and stopped. It began raining.

Half way to work I was in the clear but the left-over spray was thick - doubtless from this week's fresh badger and other assorted road-kills.

I arrived at work in fair spittle with a minte brown polka-dot splatter across the fairing and tank. Otherwise, reasonably dry.

On return I checked out Google Map's My Maps weather page where the European (thus UK) rain radar is displayed as a layer over Google Map. There was a thin space of no rain between large swathes of iminent wet.

I had missed the gap! It rained - more wet stuff - but today I just didn't get wet. The helmet had been soaked all the way home in rain and spray but the bib was only damp; the rest was fine. I got home and didn't have to dry a thing. (Phew).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond