Reflection - my arse

Shadowfax's Slapped Bottom


During our short holiday the postie had finally delivered Shadowfax's reflective panels for the rear of his panniers. Unfortunately the rainy-season appeared to have commenced (if it ever ceased this last month) and I had little opportunity to fix them.



In the end though, in my second week off work (where work has contacted me each day and I had to ride in on one day, too) I managed to find a gap in the clouds and wash and dry Shadowfax's shitty end and stick the suckers on. It looks like someone's slapped his buttocks (in my World it does, and I'm comfortable here, so bug-off if you can't see it) and in the flash photo above there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of reflection going on. I can't wait to test them out. There's more rain and I have to look after the kids. (Can't I just put them both in each of the panniers?)

The Scotchlite 3M stickies were cut and supplied by Deanoko. He does a variety of other bikes, too. Follow the link and check out "seller's items". This was the only way I could think to get misty-morning rear-end safety without going too "Policie".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond