Flippin Flashers!

What's The Point?


Okay, so I made a late overtake in the dark – it was measured; I know the road and I had the right gears and I knew I’d be in in time enough not to endanger the approaching cars. It just needed a little accuracy through the road studs on re-entry and care to miss the grate on the close of the bend while keeping out of where the deep puddles would be. I had good vision through a clean visor and excellent road picture from Shadowfax’s extraordinarily effective HID front lamp; my timing was spot on.

So, why did the oncoming car feel compelled to flash me? All they did was rob me of my night vision and dazzle out my views of the known hazards I was so far avoiding in a measured and planned manner.

Tosser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond