Licence Plate

It's Arrived!


Shadowfax's new licence plate was half-hanging through the letterbox when I got home; so much, Postie, for the "Signed-For" stickie on it! But, hey! It's only a couple of days since I ordered it.

The plate (letters obscured by "X"s by me)

It looks pretty snatty though, eh? The photo doesn't quite catch the colours but it's not far from the brief. It's only missing the solid blue stripe on the left, but they've aligned the top of the St George's flag against the "L" exactly as asked, and I'm chuffed to see the personalisation in having Shadowfax's name across the bottom of it. It makes it subtley unique.

You can see how close to the brief it is - and the brief was written by me so no fault on CraftyPlates at all.

My mock-up from which I wrote my brief

All round, thumbs up CraftyPlates. I got the plate through their Ebay shop but the link goes directly to their web site. Have a look-see; they do car plates, too.

Now to get the bottle to drill the thing - I'm more nervous about this than I was drilling through the front mud guard to fit the Fenda Extenda!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

EZ-bags and Red tape