Wheely NIce Trimmings

More Reflective Stuff


I was asked by Ka to get onto Ebay to buy a new steam-pressured iron and bought a set of reflective stickers for my wheels instead. Trouble? Nah. Not really. They arrived within only a couple of days!

The stickies have come as a set of 4 curved quadrants per side of each wheel. They're black in mixed light and golden when reflective. I'm not sure how effective they'll be as, like the Fenda-Extenda I've not had a chance to fit them. Maybe tomorrow morning after I've been down to the Police station with my documents? (More on that later).



I got the stickies from Magnum Graphics on an Ebay shop thingy. They do other colours and sound convincing for £6.

Have a peep-see.

Sticker colour and reflective property options

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond