Poetic Licence

Register This!


Browsing ebay, as one does, I came across this masterpiece of marketing:

Available from Crafty Plates Ltd

Shadowfax's plate is a little shabby; there's some de-lamination and general tattyness. I can't recall the garage signifier but couldn't give a toss for it anyway. I like the personalisation available with this one. In fact, I like it a lot. (Remember the luggage bags I bought were my favourite's as I could have "Shadowfax" emblazoned across them? Well, here's an opportunity from up the same street.

Artist's impression...

And, at only £11 all in, it's not much different to a Halfords plate only it benefits from not having, "Halfords" on it and a GB (although I know these are not accepted Euro-wide in place of a proper white sticker with "GB" obscuring your much-loved paintwork). Shame about the Euro-i-ness of it then, isn't it? (I'd still rather the Euro-stars than "Halfords" any day, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond