Anti-FREEZE Body Sheild

If Carlsburg made buffs...


I recently bothered to put my hand in my trouser pocket and find it empty of cash so I asked Ka to pay for an Anti-FREEZE neck warmer ("Body-Shield" in addition to the balaclava bought before and which I just can't get on with (tunnel vision)).

We were in Trevor Pope's when we bought my Son his gear for the Tigers a couple of weeks back. Now I've had the item a while I can consider it entirely tested and I'm actually madly impressed with its performance in the keeping holistically warm stakes except one small flaw; it doesn't always seal beneath the helmet.



Overall, it really is a "must-have" piece of kit for the winter - it has more wind-proof coverage than the balaclava and, stopping short at the helmet borders around the nape of the swede it hasn't any of the drawbacks of the vision inhibiting and space eating (head compressing) of the full-face garment.

It's hem line is a little thick; is all. It gets rucked up by the close-fitting helmet base and can sometimes cause a line of unprotected flesh to remain around the bottom of the helmet, which can get chilly.

However, the shield keeps most of the wind off, keeps most of the warmth in, and doesn't get phased by the rain, which we've had plenty of of late.

Recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

EZ-bags and Red tape