Mini-Me in Trouble

"Did you see my wheelie, Dad?"


Yes. I saw my Son wheelie; twice in 3-seconds, each time a little closer to taking out 3 prams' worth of minors and a handful of otherwise unsuspecting spectators while Dave had his arm near wrenched from its socket trying to hold on to the sissy strap.

My Son had been a little shocked when fellow Newbie Brandon had taken off on his smart new KX-65 and wheelied much of the length of the playground training area.

We'd talked throttle, fuel and air mixing together in incresing quantities to make more explosions to drive the bike faster: all that. "Control", I had warned. Off he went toward the crowd.

Still, he's looking smarter and everyone appreciated the bike's Spring clean.

Looks the part...

His Sister is now looking forward to her "first bike" in March next year! "I'll be doing really BIG wheelies, Daddy," she claimed. "No, you won't, and nor will you be marrying Ben, Young Lady; at least not until you tidy your room".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond