HID is my Light

Prey to HID


I just can't say enough positive things about this HID light.

Under on-coming bedazzlement I still have half a chance to see my way; in fog at night the white light penetrates the murk even on full beam without causing white-out except in the most serious fog banks, and when filtering or chasing dual carriageway traffic few could even pretend not to have seen me. And those with bright and overly high beams coming my way - and worse, late beam dippers? BEWARE; YOU are now MY prey! (Evil belly laugh that goes on just a little too long to doubt anything but an insanity born of HID power).

Occultation of Jupiter (astronomical term for my HID beam bouncing off our biggest planet)

It's little coincidence this month has seen the brightest Full Moon in 15-years and Jupiter acting as the Christmas star once more - its all down to their reflecting light produced by my HID!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

EZ-bags and Red tape