Two's Company

Husband and Wife Team


Ka borrowed Nikki's helmet and suit and I dragged her down to Paragon Rider Training to review the cheaper end Buffalo "starter" bike gear in there and the HJC helmet like mine, but in pink. Purchased, this was one part of my Christmas shopping wrapped up!

I'm not sure who was more nervous!?

Back we returned and closed a loop of about 14-miles. I got told off for overtaking in a built up area (fair cop) and questioned about some aggressive-feeling-to-a novice-pinion filtering out of town but otherwise the wind noise jammed out most other commentary. An intercom was mentioned.

It wasn't a bad ride and if I'm honest it was a pleasure to share this other side of my life with Ka; otherwise it will get a little more lonely, I expect.

That night Ka went on about my planning a trip to Spain in the Spring. This started off with me asking to go alone to Bilbao and then touring as far as Gibraltar and back up via Madrid to the Pyrenees before either traversing the Western coast of France or returning via Bilbao. Ka thinks she'd enjoy the trip, too. I'm not sure I would have any space left in the panniers or intended top-box for even a spare pair of grots.

Whatever, it's nice she's so keen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond