Labelled Twat #1

B2 FMA


The driver of this black VW Golf GTi surpassed most anything in the way of dangerous driving or stupidity yesterday since I last saw one on the same stretch take out an approaching car. That one was driven by a Rodney from Sandhurst at about 85mph on the straight stretch South of Warnford where he was overtaking a line of 30-odd cars behind which I'd given up as there was no way past before joining the A31 even on the tree tunnel stretch at Privett. On the slight dog-leg he met an in-bound Ford, which took brave avoiding action into the trees. The Golf hit a tree back on our side after glancing some motors in his panic to get back in.



This time the GTi twat was hustling behind me out of Warnford travelling South. He near clipped me following me past the first of 3 cars dawdling at just over 50mph and then, too late for the end of the second straight he gunned it past the last two cars into the right-hand corner on the wrong side of the road.

B2 FMA: you are officially a Twat.

Where's a Rozzer when you need one? Just 10-seconds from coming around that same corner. Shame.

(MG Z75 in blue: if I'd not been so busy hiding against the hedge as you chose to overtake into my side of the road after hesitating long enough to become dangerous I'd have your plate up here, too.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond