Vario Fly Swat

Exoskeletal Explosions


The Vario screen is doing okay, over all. It does very well except into some wind, and I don't know for sure which one.

I have to point out though that Dilbert's new screen is for sure hoovering up more flying insect debris than the other two screens did. It's rather disgusting; after being obliterated on the Vario, or worse disemboweled or decapitated on the screen's variable geometry spoiler, these bits of former pollinisation strategists and moths** ooze up the screen and then plop onto my visor.

The rain (when we had some last week, I have to note) was actually forced off the visor in a useful way on the same setting. So, in the rain I get a clear visor, in the warm and Sun I get loss of vision with a Taliban-cemetery worth of smeary creepy crawlies and their still-twitching legs.

**Moths; what DO they do for us? All I see is the antithesis to photophobes kamikaze-ing into Dilbert's headlight of an evening and gross stupidity in the vicinity of lit candles (excellent aerobics*** with their wings ablaze, though, eh?) Rediculous creatures; and they think they can fly to the Moon without a rocket. If that was me I'd be locked up.

***Yes, aerobics; not acrobatics, although I'd agree their aerobics do display a certain degree of airial skill while under extreeme distraction, but could you fly like that without blowing out your arse? So, aerobics as I described. Thank you.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond