8 March-VFR1200F – a riot of a ride!

Breathless!


While Shadowfax was in for a service I took on the loan of a brand new VFR1200F.

I had expected to have had the Deauville; insisting on having something with heated grips because it was in the low zone in the mornings. “It’s got heated grips….?” The mechanic said wryly.

I took the thing for a short and slow spin around the car park and felt uncomfortable with the forward lean sitting position and high tank. I wasn’t confident this was going to be a great day. How far from the truth could I have been. Here’s the ride report written for ST-Owners.com at http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80761.

Looking back on it, it was a very exciting day out :) Here’s the story (extract from the forum linked to above).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

EZ-bags and Red tape