Looking for my helmet

My old helmet isn't working so well these days...


The old HJC-IS16 is okay but the inners are wearing out quickly and I still yearn for a more luxurious helmet.


The HJC - it gets some daily abuse, to be fair

I've kept a bead on older style helmets coming in around the £200 mark but pretty much had my heart set on a Schuberth S1-Pro. They come in at £300 for a rightly unpopular colour to £450 for one I'd like. I haven't found a size Small to try on and haven't had a chance to get to Helmet City to check out their supplies (and the colours / sizes / models on offer).


S1-Pro odd pattern: £300


S1-Pro matt black: £449

However, as much as I can't be bothered by the modular opening face helmets a C3 has recently taken my eye. Not least, it's hi-viz Saturn yellow.


The C3 in 'see me!' yellow. Nice. Um...£474!!!

Watch this space! (While my Wife's not looking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond