All bikers are the same

Amazing


I have to apologise for my bracketing other bikers into those that acknowledge me with a nod and those that recognise a Sanya when they see one and choose to look the other way.

Since breaking the 50mph barrier I have learned that taking one's eyes off the twot in front can present a significant hazard to health. So to those bikers I didn't get to nod with today, sorry. I was busy with the blue-rinse mob that still drive too slowly (now I'm knocking over 50mph - in case I hadn't mentioned the fact yet) or the white-van bobs who want to drive out of junctions on biker ambush duties.

All bikers are the same when I'm biking: all are charming and polite. It's nice in a way that one might even stop if I needed help; it's just a nice feeling of solidarity. I used the word, "fraternity", I think the other day. That'd about cover it.

Of course, once I'm back in my Alpha tomorrow all bikers are wankers again. The Sanya needs a 1000Km oil change and service and I don't think I'll have time in the morning. It'll be something to look forward to when I get home; elbow deep in oily stuff with a spanner wot doesn't fit. Nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond