Green Flag for Churchill

Getting Recovered


I called Green Flag to check how much I'd be due to fork out to add Dilbert to my personal fleet of transportation vehicles. "£155 per annum", said the dude on mind-altering drugs, but if I was to contact Churchill Insurance (with whom I have the Green Flag deal pinned to my Alpha's insurance) I may get a discount.

Bloody Hell! £155!!

So I called Churchill Insurance and a nice lady listened to my question, took my details, and checked some thoughts with her supervisor. "That's fine." She said. "We've added a motorbike to your policy notes and there'll be no further charges".

Blimey! FREE!

Mind you, it's about time I had a break. Everyone else involved in this project has been out for profit from my loss (although I have good words for LS Imports).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up Sherbert

28 February - Jammed Screen Blues

To Offenburg from beyond